DRIVER HELPER / MATERIAL HANDLER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy working with people? As the Driver Helper & Material Handler for this recycling company in the southwest area of Winnipeg, you will be responsible for driving to construction sites, communicating with customers, and handling materials on-site. You will split your time 50% on the road and 50% in the warehouse. If you have a great attitude and excellent people skills, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Drive to construction sites and grade, weigh and pay on-site for the materials
* Drive to specific sites and pick up materials
* Provide excellent customer service to customers
* Perform duties according to company rules and regulations
* Other duties as required
* Valid class 5 driver’s license
* Physically fit with the ability to lift over 50lbs
* Strong communication skills
* $17.00 per hour starting wage
* 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
* Training will be provided!
Send a resume (quoting job number 18395) to Dean Hinther, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time