(NOC 75110 – Construction trades helpers and labourer)
Employer: Alberta Dirt Inc.
Location: 62 McRae Street Okotoks, AB T1S 1J3
Salary: $20.00 / hour for 30.00 to 40.00 hours / week
Vacancies: 5 vacancies
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
- $100.00/month health spending account will be given after 6 months
Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Will train
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Dusty
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work Setting: Various locations
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player, Ability to stand for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads, Communication and teamwork skills, Commitment to safety rules, Highly motivated, self-driven, flexible, and detailed oriented
Construction Specialization: Sidewalks and curbs
• Load, unload and transport construction materials
• Mix, pour and spread materials
• Assist heavy equipment operators
• Level earth to fine grade specifications
• Pave and rake asphalt
• Assist in demolishing buildings
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
Other Specific Tasks:
• Use power tools and machinery when needed.
• Follow instructions from supervisors to perform tasks
• Put up warning signs
• Maintain and care for company provided equipment, tools, and vehicles
• Always represent the company’s best interest.
• Maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Dress appropriate for task and weather conditions.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing backgrounds, knowledge and skill levels.
• Punctual and dependable with a no problem attitude.
• Must be professional in appearance and actions.
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract)
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Concrete vibrators, Concrete saws, Jackhammers, Air compressors, Trampers (Jumping Jack)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Overtime required
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and an application letter.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3621 8th Ave N
Do not send your application by any other method other than indicated above. Please submit using one method only and not repeatedly.
Job type: Full-time