Quality Analytical Services Ltd (QAS) is a family-owned and operated laboratory providing testing services to a wide range of industries. We are a growing company and are looking for the right person to join our team. If you are obsessed with attention to detail, have an interest in science, and are looking to grow into a long term role, we want to hear from you.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of laboratory.
• Answer phone calls and attend to customer enquiries.
• Complete operational requirements by scheduling and completing administrative projects and expediting work results.
• Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
• Support team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level weekly, anticipating needed supplies, and submitting order requests to management.
• Assist with ISO 17025 compliance
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
Work Hours & Benefits:
Full time, salaried position based on $20/hr and 40hrs per week. Comprehensive health and dental insurance provided after 3 months probationary period. Annual performance bonus dependent on company and employee performance (not guaranteed)
• Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
• Administrative Writing
• Microsoft Office
• Highly organized
• Problem Solving
• Excellent Communication
• Fast learner
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent education required
• 2 years of administrative assistant experience
• Valid driver’s license
Job type: Salary