$300 Retention Bonus. APPLY TODAY!!!
Do you love working in a fast-paced environment keeping up with young active minds? If so, the YMCA of Regina has full-time childcare opportunities available at various locations throughout Moose Jaw.
Children learn primarily through play and thrive in nurturing environments surrounded by trusted and passionate educators. Through the assistance of our exceptional ECE team, the YMCA of Regina delivers top rated programming, and we are so fortunate to continue to serve our community through this care.
The ideal candidate will foster children's innocence and elevate all opportunities to turn playtime into learning potential. The YMCA of Regina follows a particular Playing to Learn Curriculum, an interest and play based way of teaching. This curriculum focuses on allowing children the freedom to learn at their own pace, develop valuable skills and reach developmental milestones, all while having fun.
• Understand and uphold Ministry of Education childcare regulations while fostering teamwork.
• Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn and explore.
• Engage and encourage children through the implementation of the YMCAs Playing to Learn Curriculum.
• Maintains a clean & healthy workplace according to public health & YMCA standards.
• Demonstrates a commitment to working in partnership with parents, families, and team members.
• Early Childhood Education Level I-III Certification.
• Experience working in a structured childcare environment, an asset.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility regarding assigned working hours.
• Criminal Record Check (original) with vulnerable sector check dated within 3 months of hire.
• Current: Standard First Aid, CPR
• Play & Exploration Training an asset, but not required.
The YMCA of Regina is an equal opportunity employer and provides a competitive total rewards package. Applicants with high standards for performance are encouraged to apply online to email@example.com. In application, please provide a resume and 3 professional references.
Job type: Full-time