Kroeker Farms is one of Canada’s leading producers and suppliers of conventional and organic table potatoes. We take pride in our progressive approach to land stewardship, innovation, and quality. Our success is due to our passionate, driven People who work toward a common goal: to produce the highest quality potatoes in North America.
Healthy Food. Healthy World. is our motto. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, deliver on their commitments, are collaborative team players, and are always in search of a better way.
In the role of Equipment Maintenance Manager, you will support our business operations through your strong sense of ownership and passion for delivering an excellent service experience.
• Coordinate and schedule all maintenance of storage and field equipment, on multiple sites.
• Provide expertise and input on equipment repairs.
• Oversee the procurement of parts, equipment and various other required items and services.
• Develop and maintain service systems and record keeping.
• Oversee fabrication projects.
• Follow up with operators to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received service.
• Lead a team of up to 5 staff.
• Requisition materials and supplies.
• Train or arrange for training of workers.
• Ensure that standards for safe working conditions are observed.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• An optimistic person who sees solutions and improvement opportunities in every situation.
• A self-motivated, service-oriented mindset and willingness to take initiative.
• Mechanical aptitude and interest.
• Basic computer skills (MS Excel, email, etc.).
• Strong communication skills.
• The ability to prioritize and drive projects, especially during peak seasons.
• Exceptional ability to plan and organize.
• Team building and leadership skills.
• Experience developing and maintaining Risk Assessments.
• Experience developing and maintaining Safe Operating Procedures.
• Experience developing, maintaining and implementing of Health and safety policies.
• Experience with basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical and construction.
• Understanding of Welding, Metal fabrication and reading of drawings.
We are a family/employee-owned business – our people are our greatest investment and strength. We offer a competitive wage & benefits package, group RRSP, and a profit-sharing plan.
If you’re interested in a rewarding career with a progressive company, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time