Innova Ag Solutions is an independent agricultural retail business located just outside of Central Butte, SK. Being conveniently located among producers, we maintain close relationships while striving to provide innovative and profitable solutions to their operations, always keeping their needs as our top priority.
We provide an energetic working environment that encourages staff to build their careers. Our employees work together with a team/family mentality to build our business and service producers and the community. It is our goal to be recognized by producers, industry partners, and staff as a reliable and forward-thinking crop input and agronomic service provider in the community.
The position available requires you to be a part of our operations team, being a laborer and equipment operator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure understanding of the controls and functions of equipment being
- Ensure paperwork is filled out daily and submitted to office staff
- Preform daily inspections of equipment for issues to be fixed
- Maintain equipment being used in season
- Additional warehouse resource
- Preform maintenance of equipment, facilities, and yard
- Customer service for internal and external customers
- Flexible work hours, as needed in season
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff and
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Valid class 5 driver’s license – 1A driver’s license an asset
- Machinery operation experience
- Safety and organization skills
- Independent worker
- Team oriented
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits
Any persons interested please send resume to Kristen by email at email@example.com or call @ 306-796-2102
Job type: Full-time