Do you have retail sales experience?
Do you want more freedom, more opportunities and to make more money?
We have a Selling Sales Manager role available!
Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie has an exciting opportunity and is seeking a highly driven, Selling Sales Manager to join their Sales Team. This isn’t a typical 9-5 job but one where if you have the motivation and dedication, the opportunities are limitless with a driven Sales Manager earning $60,000-$120,000+ per year.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for working with prospective buyers to facilitate every step of their vehicle purchase transaction from choosing their vehicle to delivering the sold vehicle to the customer. This new role is revolutionary in the auto industry as you will be the single point of contact for our customers so you can ensure your customers receive exemplary service throughout their buying experience! Yes, you will be the one guiding the customer from A to Z.
This Selling Sales Manager position provides opportunity to leverage your experience and take your customer relationships to the next level while developing your knowledge in all areas of the sales management process to prepare you for future career growth.
Why You BELONG at Davis Chevrolet:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Industry-leading health and dental benefits and employer matched RRSP's so you and your family are covered
- A stable, family-owned business who takes pride in being involved in the community!
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks prepared at our in-house bistro by a red seal chef!
- We have regular employee gatherings such as BBQs, charity events and much more!
- Ongoing support and training and development opportunities
- Travel reward program so you can travel on us beginning at 5 years of employment
- Group wide employee pricing discount program on vehicles and parts
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of previous of previous automotive sales experience is preferred
- F&I experience is considered a valuable asset
- Results-driven and ambitious with a strong sense of personal achievement
- Exceptional customer service, listening and communication skills including the ability to use tact, empathy and to be clear, confident and persuasive when interacting with customers.
- Superior interpersonal and rapport building skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a team to share expertise, seek input and share successes
- A valid Driver’s License
Make the best step in your career and showcase your potential at Davis Chevrolet! Visit our website and social media pages to see all the reasons you will want to work with us.
Job type: Full-time