Golden West Broadcasting has been connecting communities for over 65 years. We are proud to tell local stories on our radio stations and digital news outlets across Western Canada. And together with Homefield, we are proud to help local businesses grow through effective advertising, marketing, and organizational development solutions. We are committed to finding and developing people who share our passion for local communities.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will develop long-lasting business partnerships with your clients and uncover new sales opportunities.
• Act as the lead point of contact for your clients
• Consult with local businesses to uncover their needs.
• Partner with Homefield Marketing Advisors to present advertising and marketing solutions.
• Partner with Homefield People and Strategy Consultants to present leadership development, strategic planning, and team development solutions.
• Collaborate with our in-house creative team as they develop advertising materials for your clients
• Develop new business opportunities – this includes expanding services offered to current clients and prospecting for new client relationships.
• Utilize CRM tools to forecast your sales progress
The Ideal Candidate:
• You are driven by success and hungry to learn about ways to grow local businesses.
• You are growth-oriented and proactive, always looking for new opportunities.
• You are a team player, able to work with others to support your clients’ goals.
• You enjoy meeting new people, creating relationships wherever you go.
• Experience in sales or customer service is an asset.
What We Offer in Return
• We act with integrity, innovation, and agility – and we strive to create an environment where you can do the same.
• A strong focus on giving back to our communities.
• Regular coaching and ongoing development opportunities.
• A caring environment where the health, safety, and well-being of our current and future team members is a priority.
• Salary plus extended health benefits, pension plan, and Employee Assistance Plan
• Three weeks’ paid vacation and ten paid sick days per year, with vacation increases based on tenure… and your birthday off!
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. Golden West is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities.
If you’re interested in building a career with us, reach out via email@example.com.
Job type: Full-time