• Pre-cut parts for assembly as required
• Install wiring, interior plywood, exterior aluminum sheeting and other components as required
• Assemble and install doors
• Prepare trailer for painting
• Paint trailer frames
• Prepare and cleanup painting equipment and supplies
Experience with power hand tools required. Manufacturing experience an asset but will train right individual.
We offer a clean and safe working environment with opportunity to advance with in our company. We are team-oriented and looking for highly motivated individuals. Positions available are full-time with full benefits and pension packages.
Please send resume to: Jeff Doerksen, Chief Operations Officer, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time