Posted on November 23, 2022. Primary Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
Full-time, Term (Start as soon as possible to March 31, 2023), Services Coordinator, Properties
Southport is looking to grow its dedicated team with the addition of a full-time Services Coordinator, Properties. The Services Coordinator, Properties’ primary responsibility is to support the Manager, Properties with the coordination of property related services, maintenance and to continuously improve relationships with customers.
• Liaison between customers and maintenance personnel.
• Processing customer concerns - issuing work orders and scheduling work.
• Maintaining systems for work, inventory, and asset management, reporting, and allocating costs.
• Recommending and coordinating maintenance plans and schedules.
• Executing a program of inspections of suites and common areas.
• Coordinating and monitoring cleaning services.
• Administering the control, organization, and distribution of facility keys.
• Assisting with development of replacement plans and budgets.
• Coordinate cleaning requirements through Lead, Cleaning Service Technician.
• Provides coverage to other Properties Department staff, as required.
• Procurement, tendering, and contract services, as required.
• Project documentation and filing.
• Maintaining lease documents and lease deliverables.
• Processing leases and lease notifications.
• Receive and coordinate room bookings, payments.
• Coordinating utility payments and lease related changes.
• Organizes and conducts residential move in/out transactions, as required.
Job Requirements and Experience:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma related to the position or equivalent experience.
• Experience in formal procurement processes is an asset.
• Working knowledge of Office and Excel.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Experience in creating and monitoring budgets is an asset.
• Ability to collaborate with various individuals including staff, tenants, and contractors.
• Effective communication, teamwork and customer service and people skills.
• Excellent prioritizing, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills.
Prior to the commencement of employment, the successful applicant will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by providing a Government of Manitoba issued QR code and photo identification or providing proof of an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination approved by the Government of Manitoba.
Join the Southport Team – as an employee of Southport, you will receive the following:
• Competitive Salary
• Complimentary Gym Membership
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application online at www.southport.ca/careers.
Any questions regarding the job can be addressed to:
Southport Aerospace Centre Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
25 Centennaire Drive
Southport, MB R0H 1N1
This job posting will remain open until filled. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Term