Wee World Day Care located in Portage la Prairie is looking for Early Childhood Educators II’s or Early Childhood Educator III’s to join our program as group leads.
Wee World Day Care is a dual site organization with infants, preschool and a school age program. We are dedicated to supporting children and families by providing an environment that meets their emotional, social, physical, and developmental needs.
Salary is based on level of training/ experience using a newly updated/ competitive pay scale that meets the Manitoba government target wage for Early Childhood Educators.
We are looking for individual’s for both of our locations that are passionate about early learning, energetic, motivated and responsible.
- working with site supervisor to develop and implement an enjoyable and educational indoor and outdoor program appropriate to the social, emotional, and physical needs of the children.
- Organizes the required space, equipment and materials prior to activities
-Guides, encourages and instructs children throughout the day’s activities
-Observes and attends to children’s physical needs
- Working in a team environment
- House keeping duties
- Participates in educational opportunities
- Must be an Early Childhood Educator ll or III valid in Manitoba
- Must be 18 years of age
-Willing to obtain Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Check
-Must be flexible with shift and willing to learn about working in every program
To apply or to obtain more information place email your resume to Sydney Dubetz- Zacharias at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time