With the changing farm environment, South Country Equipment is growing to meet the needs of today’s agribusiness customer. John Deere is renowned as the world’s leading farm equipment provider. If the thought of providing world class product support for world class products... backed by the best parts distribution system in the world excites you, this is your calling! This position is full-time, permanent.
What is in it for you:
- Support a line of world class products and services
- Career path potential in every position
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive wage structure
- Company commitment to personal growth and development in your role
- Utilizing John Deere and outside sourced professional training to help you succeed.
- Direct, professional consultation with customers to help them determine their needs
- Retailing and maintaining a professional display of a broad spectrum of parts and merchandise in store.
- Providing input and assistance in inventory control and maintaining a professional retail environment
We are looking for someone who:
- is self-motivated, and driven to serve customer’s needs
- is knowledgeable in the area of farming and has basic computer skills
- would enjoy working in a positive SCE team environment
- Dental care
- Life Insurance
- Vision care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- store discount
- and more!
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Job type: Full-time