The delivery driver distributes products to customers while representing the company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction. Sterling Chemicals Ltd. offers competitive wages and a health/wellness package to our employees.
- Deliver product to well and plant sites, remote stock points
- Run batch equipment as needed
- Maintenance and safety requirements for the delivery truck within scope
- Assist Warehouse/Blending Manager with warehouse inventory management
- Follow both verbal and written assignments
- Minimum high school degree
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver
- Clean driver's abstract with preference to 5G license
- Ability to operate forklifts in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Physically able to lift pails and drums as needed
- Provide previous employment references
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS OR OFFICE DROP OFFS.
Job type: Full-time