We are looking to immediately add an additional qualified AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR to our team. Portage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc. offers a team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training and support for its employees. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
• Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
• Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
• Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
• Book and confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
• Check on progress of service to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery, or recommended services.
• Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
• Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
Requirements (include but are not limited to)
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Experience in handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
• Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
• Ability to work well in a process driven environment
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license in the Province of Manitoba
• Previous experience preferred
If you are in alignment with our values of professionals and teamwork – now is the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the Pembcorp Automotive Group. Apply today or refer a qualified friend in confidence to [email protected]
Job type: Full-time