Posted on January 16, 2023. Primary Region: Brandon, MB
Administrative Assistant – Client Service
Location: Any MASC Service Centre
(Arborg, Brandon, Dauphin, Headingley, Killarney, Morden, Neepawa, Portage la Prairie, Steinbach, Swan River)
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) has an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a team that values building relationships, enables change, and supports the agriculture industry in Manitoba. Come join our team as we offer an engaging work environment, competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package (including pension plan), and we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Under the direction of the Chief Client Officer, the Administrative Assistant – Client Service is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Client Officer, Client Service Managers and the Product Delivery Manager. This position will also provide support to other executive officers, working in conjunction with the other executive officer Administrative Assistants on an as needed basis.
MASC values excellence, integrity, and accountability. We strive to enhance existing products and develop new products, transform service delivery to enrich the client experience, pursue customer driven organizational change, and maximize performance, engagement, and development of all employees.
MASC has five core competencies: communication, decision making, initiative & innovation, leadership, and organization. Competencies relate to every position at MASC and along with the technical requirements, are included in the qualifications for all positions at MASC.
• Post-secondary education in Office Administration or a related discipline with several years directly related Administrative Assistant/Secretarial experience or an equivalent combination of related education and experience may be considered.
• Experience performing clerical/administrative support duties including reception related duties, tracking and distribution of documents, and file maintenance.
• Experience in data entry and processing correspondence.
• Experience interpreting and explaining programs, policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Experience preparing, formatting, and distributing formal meeting minutes at a high level of an organization.
• Experience using Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power BI and PowerPoint) in a cloud-based environment.
• Ability to provide customer service.
• Ability to maintain accuracy and pay attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Knowledge of the agriculture industry is an asset.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle, and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
SALARY: $46,167 to $52,578
CLOSING DATE: Monday, January 30, 2023
APPLY IN WRITING TO: MASC – Human Resources
Unit 100 – 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time