Position Title: Tradesperson - $5000 signing bonus
Location: Rosenort, MB
AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 3,800 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
Today, AGI’s product portfolio also includes cutting edge solutions that leverage IoT enabled devices, sensor technology and cloud computing. The AGI SureTrack product is an independent hardware and software platform that brings together data across the farm, in real time, and provides customers with the ability to manage their crop production, manage their overall business, and market their grain based on content and robust traceability. With a customer base that includes Growers, Ag Retail, Grain Buyers and Food Processors, AGI SureTrack is an independent farm operating platform, with supply chain visibility and complete crop management.
Rosenort, MB – Westfield is the leading North America manufacturer of portable grain augers. Established in 1950, Westfield produces an extensive line of grain augers and bin unloading equipment. As part of our success, we need the best and most talented employees in the world.
The emphasis of this job is day-to-day repair and maintenance of the production facility. The role is focused on preventative maintenance, and machine service and repair. Looking for Industrial Mechanic, Refrigeration Tech, or Machinist, with preference given to Industrial Mechanics.
Our facility relies on the Maintenance team to ensure equipment and machinery is adequately maintained. As a Tradesperson at AGI Westfield, you will work closely with the Maintenance team to ensure the facility continues to run smoothly.
Including, but not limited to the following:
• Design, implement and monitor TPM (preventative maintenance program)
• Facility maintenance & repair
• Machine repair
• Hydraulics repair
• HVAC and air makeup maintenance
• Recondition and repair equipment (forklifts, etc.)
• Maintain and care for shop tools and equipment
• High school graduation or equivalent
• Certified Journeyman Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) recognized by the Province of Manitoba is preferred. Certified Machinist or Refrigeration Tech considered.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
• Must be physically capable of performing the routine manual laborer components of the position which include but are not limited to heavy lifting (up to 100lbs), working with and around large equipment, exposure to all weather conditions, noise, dust, and chemical agents used in the mechanical field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record of working well in a team setting
• Highly motivated and able to stay focused while working independently
• This position may require an “on-call” work schedule in addition to standard hours of work
How To Apply
Email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.
Job type: Full-time