We are currently seeking 1 part time Retail Merchandiser in Dryden, Ontario.
This is an ideal job for someone who enjoys independent work arrangements with minimum supervision, lots of flexibility around hours, is a self-starter and very motivated individual. You should also enjoy physical work as this job requires you to be on your feet most of the shift and to moving through a store, verifying items in a computer and even completing occasional relines.
- Order writing ( including presentation/selling of promotional deals )
- Other merchandising tasks such as POS display setup or removal, price surveys, presentation of new product lines, completing surveys at retail locations for promotional display setups, location, inventory counts and reviewing section compliance to planograms, mapping of store layouts.
- Potential to assist with new store setups, and other similar projects
- Entering information into our proprietary online tracking system, including survey results, pictures, task hours, etc.
Successful Candidate Qualifications:
- Retail experience considered an asset (grocery is preferred)
- Merchandising experience is required
- Planogram familiarity is an asset
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook)
- Computer & home internet is required
- Digital camera knowledge is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work on your own and a reliable way to get to the retail locations
- You should be a self-starter, with a positive approach, good people skills and able to work with minimum supervision
Starting rate: $20/hr
Start date: ASAP
Hours/week: 3-8 hours/week
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply online and be prepared to provide
a current resume
three professional references.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply online at : https://m30.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a23m7z6qxba2
Job type: Part-time