Posted on January 23, 2023. Primary Region: Winnipeg, MB
Rubicon Pharmacies / Neighbourly Pharmacy is currently accepting resumes for a Pharmacy and Clinics Operations Specialist. Join our dynamic and growing retail pharmacy organization, which has over 200 locations across Canada! The successful candidate will look after all of our Pharmacy locations in Manitoba as well as the 3 clinics we own in Winnipeg, MB and Gimli, MB. This position requires travel and the successful candidate can be located anywhere throughout Manitoba.
Reporting directly to the Director of Pharmacy Operations, the Pharmacy and Clinics Operations Specialist will focus on guiding and coaching stores to success. The Pharmacy and Clinics Operations Specialist monitors and achieves projected Rx counts, sales and GP and optimizes the performance of Pharmacy and Clinic components by identifying performance gaps, and providing guidance, information and direction to improve results. The successful candidate will provide advice and collaborate with pharmacy and clinic employees on operational issues to solve store-level and clinic problems for sites in their region when needed.
· 3-5 years of community pharmacy management experience.
· Licensed pharmacist in Manitoba
· Knowledge of inventory management systems.
· Excellent facilitation and leadership skills.
· Prioritize work with varying exceptions.
· Interpersonal skills to provide solutions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Understanding of planning, and business growth.
· Computer skills to produce and interpret reports, documents, and presentations
Employee assistance program
Employee stock purchase plan
Paid time off
Competition #: 22-897
Job type: Full-time