Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in La Broquerie, MB for you to explore!
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Conduct daily ingredient inventory and assist in monthly inventory
• Accurately weight-out medications for production
• Receive incoming ingredients including sampling & testing
• Load feed trucks
• Operate manufacturing equipment, including forklift, as required
• Mill clean-up duties
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Comfortability with climbing heights
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to work well under little supervision
• Availability to work rotating shifts
• Previous knowledge of HACCP system an asset
• Class 5 license
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your employment because of a disability, please contact Jobs@hylife.com. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time