Posted on January 24, 2023. Primary Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
About the Job
Portage Transport is looking for safety-minded individuals to add to our growing fleet. We look to provide uncommon transportation and logistics service to our many business partners all over North America.
Based out of Portage la Prairie, MB, and with another BRAND-NEW location just added in Winnipeg, MB, we are centrally located at the heart of the continent with lanes to provide drivers with as much change in scenery as they want. Our fleet of late-model Volvo, Freightliner, and Peterbilt equipment is maintained in our own shop and is assigned to our drivers.
This is a permanent full-time position for single company drivers based primarily out of Portage la Prairie or Winnipeg. Successful candidates will be expected to deliver reefer and dry van freight to points throughout Canada, with trips varying from 5-10 days per trip.
What YOU bring to our team:
• At least two years of experience.
• Legally authorized to work in Canada.
• Clean drivers abstract.
• Fast and TWIC approval preferable (Portage Transport will pay for application process).
• Willingness to communicate, safety-conscious, and a positive attitude.
What we can offer YOU:
• Competitive pay package with mileage and incentive bonuses.
• Well-maintained late-model equipment.
• Personal dispatch; you’re a name, not a number.
• Comprehensive benefits package.
Come drive with us!
1450 Lorne Ave E,
Portage la Prairie, MB
23 Froese CR,
Portage Transport is centrally located in Canada to efficiently transport your product to or from the USA and throughout Canada.
Job type: Permanent