BAGGER - FEEDMILL WORKER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for steady work in an animal nutrition feed mill and warehouse? If you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set while working for a respected company in Winnipeg, then this is the job for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate the bagger, fill the bags with animal feed, and lift and stack (20% of the job)
* Mix batches and accurately weigh out and combine all ingredients
* General warehouse duties and properly maintaining a safe and clean work area
* Other duties as required
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Must be able to work a two-week rotation shift: 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. then 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
* No allergies to penicillin
* Physically fit to lift 50 lbs or more in a safe manner
* Minor computer knowledge
* Comfortable working in an animal feed mill environment
* Reference required from a previous employer
* Forklift experience an asset
* $17.00 per hour + immediate benefits package, and pension plan after a year
* Yearly $250 allowance that must be used to purchase safety boots and coveralls
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18953) to MARLON PERSAUD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time