Heatmaster Furnaces Inc is a family owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of HeatmasterSS wood and biomass heating appliances. We have fostered a fast-paced, stimulating workplace with many opportunities for growth.
We need to fill the position of Marketing Manager. This person will have the exciting opportunity to develop skills and grow in the position while participating in the continued growth of the company. This is an opportunity for a long-term permanent position, we’re willing to take on the “right person” over the perfect current skill set, and are focused on growth and agency, prioritizing growing as a team. This person will work in partnership and be responsible for the following:
Job Duties include:
Marketing Coordination and Management:
• Work with management to carry out company goals and vision through marketing activities
• Work alongside the sales and customer service team for customer and dealer success
• Work with the team to track weekly targets and monthly budgets through a KPI scorecard
• Oversee email lead marketing and light CRM management
• Project manage a team of remote contractors and freelancers to complete larger projects
• Build and improve marketing campaigns to increase leads and engagement with ideal prospects
• Use Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager to track and analyze advertising campaigns
• Facilitate the creation of engaging graphic and video content
• Manage the updating of brochures and other collateral
• Continue to tweak, improve, and update the website experience for our customers and dealers
Social Media Management:
• Manage our Facebook and Instagram presence alongside our customer success personnel
• Build and program daily, weekly, monthly social posting schedule
• Be able to answer basic customer replies on behalf of HeatMaster alongside our customer success personnel
• Work cohesively with our marketing goals to grow engagement and aid in executing campaigns across social platforms
Requirements of the Job include:
• Education and/or experience in marketing a leadgen based business
• Be a team player and work together towards the company vision
• Be big-picture oriented, and also able to meet deadlines through completing tasks
• Experience with marketing software like Google Analytics, and Facebook Ad Manager
• Basic experience with Wordpress and Excel
• Basic emailing competency
• Be willing to jump into and learn the world of outdoor boilers
• Be willing to learn on the job and through mentorship
Experience in Wordpress, graphic design, and video is highly preferred but not necessary.
• A competitive wage and benefits package based on your education and experience.
• Opportunities for additional training and skill development through hands-on in-house mentorship from our CMO
• A co-operative, team-oriented work environment based on respect and appreciation of each other.
• A potential long-term position with strong support and potential for large impact on the outdoor heating market
• Strong resources in film and marketing at our disposal.
In order to match employees with the right positions, we ask all candidates to fill out a personality survey at the following address: http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=57128.
We ask all interested candidates to submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at 920 Roblin Blvd East, Winkler no later than February 3, 2023 .
We appreciate all applications. However, only those considered for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time