HeatMaster Furnaces Inc is a family owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of wood burning appliances throughout North America. We have fostered a fast-paced, stimulating work place with opportunities for growth.
Through progressive product innovation, we have become an industry leader and hold a competitive advantage over many of our competitors. Due to rapid growth, we require a full time Mechanical Engineer to start immediately.
Responsibilities of the position will include but will not be limited to:
- Designing new products as part of an established team.
- Improving current products and designs.
- Keeping current drawings up to date on CAD Inventor.
- Working with production to design products so that they can be produced efficiently.
The right person will:
• Have a degree or diploma in mechanical engineering
• Enjoy learning and developing their skills & knowledge base
• Be fluent with Autodesk Inventor
• Be able to work well independently and as part of a team
• Be able to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
• Be able to problem solve and innovate to make improvements
• Be willing to take on new challenges
• Be able to do what is necessary to meet goals and deadlines
• Be thorough, accurate and well organized
Hands on experience with sheet metal fabrication, machining, hydronics and wood/biomass burning would be an asset.
HeatMaster is a family operated business that cares and takes interest in their employees. We offer opportunities for growth, competitive wages, health and benefits package, RRPs, and bonuses.
In order to match people to proper positions we ask all applicants to fill out the following survey: http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=57771
Resumes can be dropped off at 920 Roblin Blvd E in Winkler or emailed to email@example.com
We appreciate all applicants however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time