LANDSCAPING MANAGER – THE GREEN SPOT LANDSCAPING LTD
As the Landscaping Manager you will have the opportunity to use your leadership skills, while executing your landscaping knowledge. The landscape Manager is responsible for mentoring a crew, managing successful completion of landscape project, while estimating labour and materials for projects, providing exceptional customer service and guidance to your team to ensure safety and efficiency.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Recruit a team of qualified employees.
• Mentor, supervise and manage the landscaping crew.
• Strong communication skills to provide customers with quotes of service, and solutions.
• Maintain detailed records for projects and monitor work quality
• Operate of variety of landscape construction equipment such as: Skid loader, small track machine, saw/grinder, compactor, laser level, compact mini-excavator, and skip truck.
• Capable of driving trucks and hauling trailers to work sites.
• Able to generate landscape designs as per customer’s request.
• Capable of creating estimates and landscape places for both clients and workers.
• Installing Softscape and hardscape projects
• Provide training for new employees.
• Accurate cutting and measuring of site materials.
• Communicate with suppliers regarding materials and manage project timelines.
• Perform snow duties in the off-season and organize required workers to complete snow removal tasks on a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 2-3 years experience in a leadership role with knowledge in landscaping
• A valid Class 3 Driver’s License and a clean driving abstract or ability to obtain.
• Experience with using various landscaping equipment and the ability to haul a trailer.
• Ability to lift 80 lbs, perform manual labour and work in diverse weather conditions.
• Available for seasonal long hours in the spring and summer months, and available for snow removal during early on call hours in winter months
• Ability to read and understand landscape procedure and strong understanding of landscape construction timelines.
• Good computer skills and knowledge of industry specific software programs
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Lora at West-Can HR, Lora@wchrs.com . For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
Job type: Full-time