Posted on January 26, 2023. Primary Region: Winnipeg, MB
Westfield Industries, A Division of Ag Growth International, TSE (AFN), an international leader in the production of portable grain handling equipment including grain augers and numerous other grain handling accessories, has an immediate opening for a Receiver.
• Receive steel, parts, supplies, etc.
• Safely operate a counterbalance sit-down forklift
• Safely operate an overhead crane
• Unload goods and route to appropriate areas
• Carry a radio and respond to requests for parts/materials
• Maintain an organized warehouse
• Other duties as assigned
• Forklift experience required
• Overhead crane experience preferred
• Ability to follow operating procedures in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner
• Ability to complete the physical requirements of the job such as lifting, bending, standing, walking, and reaching
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
• Ability to work outside throughout all seasons
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
To apply please submit your resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (204.746.2679) or in person at: #74 Main Street, Rosenort, MB.
Job type: Full-time