Posted on February 24, 2023. Primary Region: Moose Jaw, SK
Right Choice Energy Services Inc. (RCESI) is currently accepting applications for a detail-oriented Quality Control (QC) Administrator. The ideal candidate will be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Microsoft Excel) and be familiar with piping and structural fabrication.
The QC Administrator will be responsible for working closely with QC Manager, supervisors and employees to ensure compliance with all RCESI Quality Control protocols at all times. The primary shift for this position is Monday-Friday from 7:00am-5:00pm but availability in the evenings and weekends may be required, as determined by business needs.
QC Administrator duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Accurately maintain all documentation required by the RCESI QC Program in a timely manner
• Efficiently and accurately complete weld logging, MTR Logging, and hydrotest packs
• Accurately receiving, storing and shipping materials as well as reviewing bill of materials against isometrics and identifying any shortages or overages prior to fabrication
• Ensuring all MTRs are received for material shipments, signed, and dated
• Accurately scan in all QC documentation for final turnover
• Ensure safe storage of all project related documentation, both paper documents and electronic files
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Strong attention to detail is a must
• Excellent prioritization and organization skills
• Familiarity with piping and structural fabrication processes
• Proficient in the use of the full Microsoft Suite
• Current and valid First Aid/CPR & H2S certificates
• Capable of demonstrating worksite mobility including but not limited to: standing, walking, lifting, climbing
• A valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
RCESI offers competitive wages, a comprehensive group benefits package, an Employer-matched Group Retirement plan, and supports personnel in pursuing higher education by offering training in areas of interest. To learn more about RCESI, please visit rcesi.com. To apply, please submit your application on our website or to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 9, 2023. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time