Posted on March 6, 2023. Primary Region: Humboldt, SK
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the College’s digital campaigns and online community management, coordinating with the marketing and communications, programming and support services teams to ensure consistency in voice and a strong brand presence across all digital media. Design skills are essential for the development of marketing collateral to support these activities. This position is in-scope and reports to the Advancement and External Affairs Director.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Raise institutional awareness and cultivate student preference for Carlton Trail College in the online space.
• Implement and evaluate an integrated digital plan that supports the College’s marketing and communications plan.
• Help determine and support key messaging.
• Design and develop creative briefs and digital marketing collateral, using illustration, photo editing and/or layout software, for a variety of campaigns and initiatives.
• Engage with and support the College’s online community.
• Develop and maintain the College’s photographs and image bank, including video.
• Assist with website maintenance and content management.
• Monitor digital campaign analytics and assist with reporting.
• Keep up to date on digital advertising and marketing trends, especially as related to higher education.
• Ensure appropriate file management, record-keeping and data security practices.
• Provide support to the marketing and communications team and/or perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• A solid understanding of marketing, communications and/or public relations concepts.
• Strong understanding of Internet marketing, specifically online advertising and its relationship with social media, website development and strategic enrolment management.
• Demonstrated design skills, preferably with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and familiarity with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams) and/or online design software or platforms.
• Creative writing, photography and video skills.
• Ability to develop positive working relationships.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Self-reliant and motivated, with proven ability to problem-solve and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Understanding of Carlton Trail College and Saskatchewan’s post-secondary education system.
• Exemplifies the College’s cultural values of accountability, respect, commitment, innovation and integrity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The minimum relevant knowledge or formal training essential to perform the functions of this position is a two-year post-secondary diploma or equivalent accreditation, preferably with an emphasis in marketing and/or design, and a minimum two years of practical experience in the areas of marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or a related field.
• A valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License.
• Satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION, go to www.carltontrailcollege.com/work-for-us.
Job type: Full-time