Energetic team player needed for family wellness-based chiropractic office that has served the South Eastman community for over 20 years. Our office is a fast-paced environment where the health and healing of our patients are the priorities. You will be an integral part of a team that is committed to changing the way people think about their health and healthcare choices. We are looking for someone in search of a long-term career.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have an outgoing personality
- be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task
- have the capacity to process information and detail efficiently within time constraints
- have impeccable phone and communication skills;
- have proven ability to deal effectively with the public including being a confident problem-solver, and;
- excel in identifying and assessing patient needs to achieve high patient satisfaction.
Previous experience working in an office or sales environment considered an asset but extensive training is offered to the right person. Daily computer-related experience using Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
This position is approximately 30 hours per week and the ideal candidate must be available to work Monday through Friday. Flexibility is very important as some early mornings (6:30am Mondays & Fridays) and some later evenings (7:30pm Mondays to Thursdays, but varies weekly) and splits shifts are required. But – no weekend work! Some weekend travel (paid) for team training may be required once or twice per year. Starting wage $12-15 DOQ. A benefits package may be offered after a qualifying period. Potential for upward mobility.
Closing date is 11am Friday, September 22, 2017. Email cover letter and resume to our Business Manager at [email protected] No drop offs or phone calls. Please outline in your cover letter why you are interested in this specific position. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time