Posted on March 15, 2023. Primary Region: Westman Region, MB
Virden Recreation & Watersports
Looking for a new opportunity to advance your skills? Enjoy working with small engines? Want to grow your career as a Small Engine Technician? We are searching for an individual with strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills to work for a supportive team in Virden. Already see yourself in this position? Apply today.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Skilled trade development, training, and certification
• Competitive wage and overall compensation package
• Most weekends off (work every 4th Saturday, 9am-1pm)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Examine, inspect, and diagnose recreational vehicles for faults / issues
• Provide superior repair / maintenance services to all vehicles
• Install parts and accessories on recreational vehicles
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Experience with small engine repair
• Valid class 5 license
• Excellent problem-solving and customer service
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Rob, at West-Can HR, email@example.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Further information about our client, the employer, will be shared with candidates who are being considered for the role. If you are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.
Job type: Full-time