Posted on March 15, 2023. Primary Region: Westman Region, MB
The Office Manager provides a variety of administrative support in the office while providing excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner. The Office Manager keeps the office organized and functioning smoothly, as well as manages a variety of tasks including customer communications, employee documentation, end to end bookkeeping, import/export paperwork, reporting, and all other administrative duties as needed.
This role requires approximately 24 hours per week but can be up to full-time hours during on-boarding / training and if / when special projects are agreed to between management and the Office Manager.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails, schedule appointments, and provide answers to customer inquires.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures. Employee documentation including Foreign Temporary Worker applications / processing, on-boarding, payroll, time tracking.
- European Farm machinery import / export documentation and sales support.
- Manager Accounts Receivable and payables, enter vendor invoices and receipts, reconcile bank accounts, manage credit card receipts, filing, and AR/AP.
- Processing / submitting Tax forms
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Minimum of 5 years office administration with full end-to-end bookkeeping experience, including Quickbooks Payroll.
- Preference given for those with experience maintaining Temporary Foreign Worker program and/or equipment import/export
- Strong self-starter with exceptional organizational skills
- Process-oriented with experience setting up office procedures and employment policies
- Hybrid role – minimum 1/2 day per week at office, rest of time work from home or office
- Office workspace (located 5 mins Northwest of Souris)
- Full flexibility on time worked (days/evenings/weekends)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Rob, at West-Can HR, email@example.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.
Job type: Permanent