Posted on March 17, 2023. Primary Region: Steinbach, MB
Agriculture, Labour, Transport
Wash Bay Manager
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Wash Bay Manager located in the community of La Broquerie.
Your days will include:
• Customer Service
• Complete all trailer pool washes and custom washing services
• Perform general maintenance within facility
• Meet all the Standard Operating Procedures as outlined by company policy
• Keeping work area clean and safe
• Inventory management
• Staff scheduling and Payroll
• Monthly KPI reporting – bake bay optimization.
• Training and Coaching of supervisors and direct reports
• Other duties as required
To succeed in this role, you possess:
• Excellent communication skills
• Supervisor of washbay experience considered an asset.
• Organizational skills and be self-motivated
• Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
• Can motivate, and steer staff towards company goals and vision.
If you are having trouble with your online application or have questions about your application, please call 204-424-2300.
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your employment because of a disability, please contact HR@hylife.com. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.
Your career grows now!
Job type: Full-time