Posted on March 17, 2023. Primary Region: Portage la Prairie, MB
Pump Attendant –Part Time - Evenings and Weekends
MacGregor Gas Bar Location
Deadline for applications April 3, 2023
Homestead Co-op is hiring a Part Time Pump Attendant at our MacGregor Gas Bar location.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canada, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.homesteadco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Gas Bar Manager your duties will include, but are not limited to; proper handling of all customer sales transactions, following company policies and procedures with respect to the operation of pumps, propane filling, credit and debit cards, cheques, coupons, loss prevention, sale of tobacco products, WHMIS and other safety procedures. Ensuring proper merchandising and housekeeping standards are maintained.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
- You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
- You are highly motivated.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
Proven abilities in the following competencies is considered an asset:
1. Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
2. Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
3. Interpersonal Savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
4. Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
To apply please go to the career section of our website at www.homesteadco-op.crs
Sorry, we do not accept paper/emailed applications.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time