LOCATION: Altona, MB
REPORTS TO: Residential Lines Supervisor
The Billing Support Representative is responsible for handling insured/broker inquiries and concerns on payments, NSF’s, and collections at a policy level while ensuring a high level of customer service to our broker network. Appropriate training will be provided by Red River Mutual.
Red River Mutual is a progressive property and casualty insurer with our Head Office based in Altona, Manitoba and a Winnipeg Regional Office. We provide insurance to residential, agro and commercial customers through a network of brokers in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. At Red River Mutual, we believe that employees deliver their best results in an atmosphere of support and respect. We strive to maintain a culture that makes working at Red River Mutual enjoyable and rewarding.
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent decision making skills
- Proven team work and collaboration skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven conflict management and resolution skills
- Ability to organize and manage information with a strong attention to
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Program Suite
- Manage incoming phone calls from insureds and brokers
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Dealing with customer inquiry on their account status
- Solve problems and provide support to insured/broker inquiring
about their billing.
- Various processing tasks (policy payments, updating banking
- Responsible for managing overdue accounts at a policy level
- Closely work alongside the other Billing Representatives
- Various other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary education in a related field is considered an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Customer Service field
Red River Mutual offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates should apply online through our online career portal .
Job type: Full-time