Posted on April 17, 2023. Primary Region: Westman Region, MB
The General Manager for Prairie Shot holds the reins of the company, providing clarity, focus, and accountability for reaching the organization’s mission and vision while being responsible for day-to-day operations, managing inventory, co-ordinating the manufacturing schedule, and providing strong team leadership.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Competitive total compensation package including wage, bonus, RRSP contributions.
• Health benefits
• Excellent work / life balance
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Prairie Shot is the proud manufacturer of SCORE shells manufactured in Carberry, Manitoba. They are assembled using only the finest brass hulls and quality lead and steel. SCORE shells are known for their accuracy and consistency and meet or exceed all SAAMI specifications.
For more information, visit their website: https://prairieshotammo.com/home.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Ensure overall operations of the company are optimized and effective.
• Inventory management and control.
• Provide staff oversight, including recruitment and retention.
• Monitor quality and ensure strong compliance with regulations and SOPs.
• Lead client engagement and provide high customer satisfaction.
• Execute / support marketing strategies and tactics.
• Request full job description for more information on responsibilities.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 3-5 years’ experience in office / business management role with supervisory duties
• Post-secondary degree in Business and / or experience in a manufacturing setting
• Strong decision maker, problem solver and forward thinker
• Knowledge and experience with ammunition an asset
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Rob Starkell, at West-Can HR, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.
Job type: Full-time