Posted on April 21, 2023. Primary Region: High River, AB
Job Title: Food counter Attendant (NOC 65201)
Company name: Wendy’s Restaurant
Job Location: A – 1225 1 Street SE High River Alberta T1V 0J5 Canada
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Term of employment: Permanent, Full time, Day, Night, Evening, Morning, Early morning, Overtime, Shift, Weekends, Flexible hours
Start date: As soon as possible.
Job Requirements: -
Education: Min. Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: No experience required. Will train.
Main duties/Specific skills: Work setting: Restaurant
• Bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and set tables.
• Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
• Clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
• Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware, and flatware.
• Place dishes in storage area
• Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
• Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand.
• Keep records of the quantities of food used.
• Package take-out food
• Portion and wrap foods.
• Prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
• Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars
• Take customers' orders.
• Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs.
• Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
• Handle and store cleaning products
• Receive, unpack, and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas.
• Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
• Sweep and mop floors and perform other duties to assist kitchen staff.
Transportation/Travel: Own transportation
Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player.
Work conditions and Physical capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, Attention to detail, standing for extending work periods, handling heavy loads, overtime required, physical demanding, repetitive tasks.
Employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Vulnerable Youth, Persons with disabilities.
How to apply:
Email your resume with a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: A – 1225 1 Street SE High River AB T1V 0J5 Canada
Job type: Full-time