Posted on April 26, 2023. Primary Region: Westman Region, MB
Our Shoal Lake location has a new opportunity in the role of Ag Equipment Product Specialist. You will be involved in farm operations to actively support improvements in efficiency and productivity. You will work with all dealership departments to sell and support precision farming products, services and solutions. This position is customer facing and key to the Customer Experience at several points in the CRM process.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 10 locations in the province with 390 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. We think it’s important to have our branches locally managed and actively support the communities where we live and work.
This position comes with a competitive base salary and annual incentive program, employee purchase program, comprehensive benefits and group RRSP program. We are also committed to your growth and development and provide ongoing training opportunities, along with John Deere University courses.
- Provide the enterprise with product information and general operating performance guidelines, keep the sales team up to date on what’s new
- Beta test new products and services and assist in the development of advanced agricultural solutions
- Conduct product presentations and training sessions for individuals and groups, both internal and external, for equipment, Total Farm Solutions and advanced AMS products
- Provide quotes for AMS/liquid kits and related products
- Undertake complex installations with the help of the service department
- Work with Sales in the area of equipment demonstrations. This will include actual operation of equipment in both a demonstration and custom application environment
- Sell optimization services
- Support new equipment startups, PDI and warranty claims
- Work to create a farmer/expert network for various products
Above average verbal communication, presentation skills
Above average analysis, synthesis and problem-solving skills
Ability to teach: convey information that will be put into action
Ability to operate a variety of farm equipment
Familiarity with farming software
Familiarity with current farm best practices and challenges
Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
Driver’s license and clear abstract
Job type: Full-time