Posted on May 9, 2023. Primary Region: Estevan, SK
SENCHUK FORD SALES LTD
Senchuk Ford Sales Ltd is currently seeking a Receptionist / Administrator / Accounts Receivable person to join our team!
This is a multi-tasking position! You will be responsible to provide customer service, answer the phone, respond to emails, greet customers as well as handle accounts receivable and insurance/warranty claim duties.
This is part-time position 2-3 days per week that will turn into a full time position within the next couple years.
• Welcome and greet all customers in a polite and courteous manner
• Perform various clerical and administrative duties
• Account Receivable full cycle:
o Preparing, posting, verifying, and recording customer transactions
o Keeping reports up-to-date, collaborating with the Controller, processing credit applications
o Contacting customers on past-due payments
o Run schedules and journals
• Perform daily cash balancing, bank deposits and reconciliations
• Process and submit insurance and warranty remittances, and reconcile related schedules
• Review and Close service work orders
• Provide support to the Administration team when required
• Support and act as back-up for payroll processing, as needed
• Previous experience in a similar position, working in a dealership setting is an asset
• Experience using dealership management system PBS would be an asset
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to handle a multi-line phone/paging system and frequent interruptions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service
• High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
• A great attitude! A Team player, Outgoing and positive personality
• Quick learner with the ability to adapt to change and different software applications
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, but only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time