Posted on May 18, 2023. Primary Region: Weyburn, SK
At E. Bourassa & Sons we understand that it is our employees that make the competitive difference and as such we place a high value on maintaining a fun and productive work environment that heavily promotes a healthy work-life balance, continuous learning and career growth.
• Lead, mentor and guide a team of dedicated technicians and support staff within the Service Department.
• Build relationships with customers by providing helpful and friendly service.
• Assist customers with solving problems and help provide fast solutions.
• Maintain a schedule/plan to optimize department efficiency.
• Identify and support growth areas within the department.
• Build internal relationships by collaborating with all departments within the dealership.
• Look for ways to improve processes and implement change.
• Provide customers with basic technical support (training provided).
• Knowledge of and a passion for the Agriculture Industry.
• A strong desire to continuously learn and advance your skill set.
• Leadership education/training OR experience leading a team.
• Interest in equipment/mechanics.
• Enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of the importance of superior customer service.
• Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
Benefits and Additional Perks:
• Support and mentorship from the Store Manager and Corporate Service Manager.
• An abundance of support/resources from corporate leaders to help you succeed.
• Additional time off available for family activities.
• A comprehensive health and benefit package and matching Retirement Savings Plan.
Are you looking to advance your career? Do you want to be a part of a 4th generation, family-owned business that supports the local community? Do you want to work for a company that invests in your personal growth? If this sounds like you then we encourage you to apply!
Job type: Full-time