LIBRARY ASSISTANT I - Shelver (Competition RPT 17-09)
Posted on September 21, 2017. Region: Cochrane, AB
The Cochrane Public Library is looking for a vibrant, engaged, library loving individual to work as a Library Assistant.
Job Description: The Library Assistant I - Shelver is responsible for ensuring that library materials are returned to the shelves in an accurate and orderly fashion.
Education and Experience Required:
• Minimum completion of Grade 12
• Fluency in both verbal and written English communication
• Basic technological literacy skills
• Strong alphabetization and numerical skills
• Some work experience is desirable
• Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check from the Police Service
Schedule: This is a part-time position with 17.5 set hours per week: Monday to Friday 8:30am-12pm
Compensation: $14.31 to $15.03 per hour (increases to $14.67 to $15.41 per hour effective January 1, 2018)
To Apply: Please provide a cover letter and resume via email to HR Administrator [email protected] no later than Friday, September 29, 2017 at
Subject line of email should include Competition # quoted above.
Job type: Part-time