Posted on May 19, 2023. Primary Region: Swift Current, SK
1. Provide customer service to customers, by assisting customers, and providing
information and product knowledge, which is maintained through being
dependable for all scheduled shifts.
2. To provide a neat, clean and well merchandised sales floor area at all times.
3. Process customer transactions on the point of sales system.
4. To be familiar with and adhere to Pioneer Co-op policies and procedures and also guidelines for the Home Centre.
5. To assist in general stock duties, including receiving and pricing of merchandise and ensuring that all overstock is put away and organized in a neat professional
6. To achieve accurate cash balances and proper handling of cheque cashing and credit card procedures.
7. Adhere to company loss prevention, security, and safety policies and procedures.
Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends. Strong computer skills. A
pleasant and out-going personality. A desire and ability to work with the public.
Physically able to do heavy lifting. Able to work outdoors. Position is classified as
Safety Sensitive. Therefore, is subject to Pioneer Co-op’s Alcohol and Substance
policy as a condition of employment. Averages 24-40 hours per week.
Job type: Part-time