Posted on May 25, 2023. Primary Region: Cochrane, AB
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting with all administrative duties within the Head CFS office of the Stoney Nakoda Nation in Mini Thni, as required; providing direct clerical support to the Executive Director and the Associate Director.
You will provide confidential executive assistance to the Executive DFNA Director and Associate Director.
- Organize and manage the Executive Team’s meetings and Outlook calendars as per their direction
- Ensuring Executive Team arrives on time and is prepared for all meetings
- Sorting and prioritizing correspondence
- Writing, formatting and editing materials as needed
- Meeting support and note-taking
- Organizing travel arrangement when required
- Preparing payment requisitions for monthly credit cards and other expenses when required
- Create and maintain an updated contact list of all SNN Directors and department heads including office number, cell number and email address.
Job type: Permanent