Posted on May 25, 2023. Primary Region: Steinbach, MB
Accurate HD Ltd.
Accurate HD is a growing leader in horizontal directional drilling and civil construction. We specialize in a wide variety of installations such as water and sewer, hydro, fiber optics, pipelines, geothermal applications, hydro excavation services, aggregate services and more. We possess the finest people, experience, and equipment the industry has to offer.
Accurate HD is a COR-certified organization. The company is committed to ensuring workers go home safe each and every day.
Working with the Aggregates division, the Class 1 Driver is responsible for transporting gravel and equipment to and from gravel pits and work sites.
Job Duties Responsibilities:
• Transport all equipment safely
• Perform all maintenance inspections on equipment, daily pre-trip and post-trip inspection
• Keep daily driver logbook
• Assist on construction site as needed
• Maintain a clean and safe environment by general clean-up of site and equipment
• Report any equipment hazards or issues
• Comply with all policies, procedures, and safety regulations
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years valid driver’s license Class 1 with air brakes is required with a good driver’s abstract
• Experience with heavy equipment is an asset
• Willingness to learn
• Physically capable of performing the duties of the position; standing, sitting, lifting, etc. for long periods of time
• Work in various weather conditions (hot/humid weather, rain, snow, winter, etc.)
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent observation skills
• Safety-first attitude
• Provide: Hard hat, High Vis Vest, CSA approved Steel-toed safety boots
• Benefits after 3 months
• Company matching RRSP contributions after 3 months
• Competitive wages
• Room for growth and advancement
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Accurate HD welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Job type: Permanent