Posted on May 26, 2023. Primary Region: Steinbach, MB
We have an opening on our team for a collision repair technician! Are you a family based individual who likes to work from 8-5, monday-friday? Joinour team of other like minded individuals!
We do 99% collision claims from Manitoba public insurance, we do not fix rust or perform any restoration.
1. We are open to either a skilled technician or an apprenticeship opportunity
2. Must be able to perform wheel alignments, and have knowledge is suspension components as a whole, job title requires performing wheel alignments.
3. Must do QUALITY work, we strive to produce the best possible repair, wide array of trade experience is an asset.
Range of duties include:
1. Creating list of missed damages from mpic claims.
2. Carrying out repairs on those jobs, including disassembly, metal work, filler work, priming, reassembly, replacement of panels, door skins, sectioning, frame work.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package to all employees working here 3 months and longer. We are a shop striving to have a very clean, BRIGHT, organized, and safe work environment!
Our working demography of cars as follows:
52% of vehicles we currently work on are TOYOTA, the rest is a mix of GM, FORD, DODGE, HONDA, ETC.
We do NOT work on any European vehicles.
We are also open to opportunity for the right person to start from scratch and work towards your apprenticeship red seal!
Job type: Full-time