- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of VeSys, PLC programming, electronic components, cable manufacturing, wiring, and control panel construction are desired.
- Experience with managing projects, budgets, and documentation, supervising a project team, and being conscientious about quality is beneficial.
- Knowledge of machine operation principles is desired.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Office, and Excel.
- Valid driver’s licence is also required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of engineers, technologists, tradespersons, and agronomists to successfully deliver projects for the agriculture and other machinery-based industries.
- Work with the design team on electrical and electronic designing, fabrication, and testing.
- Integration of electrical and electronic system into industrial vehicles with technologies such as CAN Network (hardware and software) and design tools.
- Operation and calibration of instrumentation and data acquisition equipment.
- Assist with field testing of vehicles and machinery with focus on performance of the electrical/electronic system.
- Understand and follow all requirements for safe and efficient work.
- Communicate with the project team about project problems, solutions, and outcomes.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits
Job type: Full-time