Field Sales Manager (Kindersley Area)
Posted on October 5, 2017. Region: Kindersley & Rosetown, SK
TMK Completions is looking for a Field Sales Manager to join their growing team. This full-time, permanent position requires a knowledgeable, organized and proactive individual with strong communication skills. At the direction of the CEO, the Field Sales Manager will be responsible for generating sales and revenue within their assigned region while managing a small staff.
TMK Completions is a leading provider of multi-stage well completion technologies and downhole completion tools for the oil and gas industry. Our experience extends over a wide range of well environments and we have the expertise to engineer, strategize and execute even the most challenging well completions. TMK Completions is a fast paced progressive company commited to providing exceptional customer service. We aim to be an employer of choice and as such offer excellent benefits and industry leading compensation programs.
• Maintain relationships with current clients as well as identify and contact prospects
• Travel to rig sites and other facilities to meet with customers
• Trouble shoot operational issues and provide service solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
• Use knowledge of completion and fracturing technologies to determine customers’ technical needs
• Report weekly on sales goals and performance
• Work with Canadian Sales Manager to prepare bids and quotes
• Supervise and manage direct reports
• Conduct well completion operations if required
• Be available for on call duties after regular hours
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, specifically in field sales and supervision
• Experience with conventional completion and workover operations, including WR Packers, plugs, scrapers, etc.
• Commitment to customer service and professionalism
• Excellent interpersonal skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong knowledge of producers and competitors in the assigned region
• Having lived or worked in South West Saskatchewan for a significant amount of time is considered an asset
• Valid driver’s license
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE ASKED TO SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on our company, please visit www.tmk-completions.com.
Job type: Full-time