The Kenora Sexual Assault Centre is looking to fill the following full time contract positon for up to 12 months (maternity leave):
Administrator Assistant/Data Entry
• Communicate with landlords, supplies, and maintenance personnel to ensure office facilities and equipment are maintained and repaired in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Maintain all Board files to standard, including corporate files, membership files, and Board meeting files.
• Prepare all meeting materials and take minutes for Board/Committee meetings as requested.
• Process all payments, cheques, and disbursements and ensure that they are carried out with appropriate authorization and necessary reporting documentation.
• Enter invoices and accounts payable into Sage 50 program and maintain accurate filing system
• Post-secondary degree or diploma with experience in office administration
• Extensive computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Sage 50
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• A strong understanding of the root causes of sexual violence from an integrated feminist, anti-racist, anti-oppression perspective;
• Ability to provide crisis intervention and support to female survivors of sexual violence
• Ability to speak Ojibway or Oji-Cree is a definite asset.
Salary: up to $20.00 per hour, depending on qualifications; benefits after 3 months
Anticipated start date: ASAP
Please send or fax cover letter, resume along with two professional references and one personal reference to the attention of the Hiring Committee – Kenora Sexual Assault Centre, 101 Chipman St. Kenora ON P9N 1V7 (f) 807-468-4808 or e-mail them to [email protected] by 9:00 am on Monday October 16, 2017.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate must provide a C.P.I.C. records check upon offer of employment.
Job type: Full-time