Posted on August 23, 2023. Primary Region: Westman Region, MB
We are currently seeking a dynamic, hands-on individual to fill the role of Operations Assistant at our Paterson Crop Inputs facility located in Binscarth, MB. Reporting to the Crop Inputs Location Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the efficient and safe operations of the Crop Inputs location. Also ensuring our customers receive high quality customized agronomic service within an enterprising team environment.
• Maintain safe and effective handling of fertilizer, chemical, seed, and other product inventories handled at the location in accordance with Health & Safety guidelines.
• Ensure safe and effective operation of all equipment that is utilized within Paterson Crop Inputs location.
• Assist with business administration tasks (service logs, inventory, sales reports, etc.) as required.
• Advise and assist customers by loading and delivery of Crop Input Products and Fertilizer.
• Promote, maintain, and build strong customer service relations and service to our customers.
• Unload and transfer of Fertilizer into new plant and external bins.
• Experience in a similar role is desired, but not essential.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently but also willing to contribute to the team dynamic at the location.
• Class 1 or 3 driver’s license is desired, but not required.
• Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits.
• Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs.
• On the job training & development and career growth opportunities.
• Employee Referral Program (up to $1000 per successful referral).
• Paid vacation and personal days.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation, and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers.
Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected further in the process will be contacted.
Paterson Grain is an equal opportunity employer and is committed in building a skilled and diverse workforce. We encourage women, aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply and self-identify.
Job type: Full-time