Employment Opportunity: Director of Services (Full-time, Permanent)
enVision Community Living exist to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people. Our team welcomes candidates from persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, newcomers, foreign workers, student visa holders, citizens, and permanent residents or any characteristic that will make each of us different.
About the Opportunity:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this senior leadership position is responsible for overall leadership and administration of services; meeting the vision, mission and values of the organization; and for ensuring that the services established for supporting the people whom the agency serves are designed and delivered in a manner that empowers them to achieve their desired personal outcomes. The successful candidate is responsible for strategic planning in the areas of service development and financial management, evaluation of services, providing leadership to employees and actively developing external networks.
WHY enVision Community Living? enVision Community Living is a not-for-profit organization committed to delivering supports and services that provide people living with an intellectual disability opportunity for personal growth and development and opportunities to live the life of their choosing. Our team members thrive when their ability to impact the quality of life of the people we serve is realized. enVision Community Living fosters a passionate work environment, an engaging workplace, an inspired atmosphere, and inclusive culture that prioritizes employee well-being and supports personal and professional growth.
Employee Total Rewards (eligibility applies): education increment, extended health with dental & vision coverage for you and dependents, short term disability & long term disability benefits, life insurance, travel insurance, pension plan matching, generous paid leave (vacation, sick, personal paid days), EAP for you and dependents, free onsite parking, paid learning & development days, lunch & learn/knowledge feast series, access to over 500 modules in enVision training library, service awards, flex-time options, and more.
• Post-secondary education in Disability Studies, Social Sciences, or Business Administration preferred. Combination of education and experience will also be considered.
• Minimum 5 years of senior leadership experience in human services.
• Knowledge of and experience in legislation, regulations, and standards relating to Community Living disABILITY Services is an asset.
• Experience providing supports for persons who live with an intellectual disability is an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to articulate and inspire a vision for community living and apply critical thinking and plan strategically.
• Knowledge and understanding of organizational development, people management, and service delivery performance management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Personable, positive, organized, reliable, and resilient.
• Proven ability to problem-solve and make decisions in order to achieve goals.
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Office Suite, Case Management Platform, and Project Management Software
• Valid Manitoba Class 5F License and access to vehicle required.
• Hours of Work: 80 hours bi-weekly; Monday-Friday. Availability to be contacted after hours in case of emergency. Overtime may be required depending on operational needs.
• Working Environment: 100% In-person. Occasional visit in locations
• This position requires satisfactory Criminal Record check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search and clear Adult & Child Abuse Registry Checks, and First Aid Certificate
• For any questions regarding the opportunity, email Joana Bersamina, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
enVision Community Living values diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us in advance. Information received will be strictly confidential and would not affect the application
How to Apply
• Upload resume and cover letter to www.envisioncl.com/careers
Job type: Full-time