We currently have openings for laborers. We offer both commercial and home restoration services after a disaster (wind, mould, asbestos, fire and flood).
Currently we are looking for laborers to assist in a post fire clean up in the area. We strive to return our client's home or business to its pre-loss condition quickly and effectively, restoring peace of mind.
- List and manipulate content to other area.
- clean and dry affected areas.
- Cleaning work to prepare for the repair of the building
- willing to work at heights
- Other duties as required
Skill & Abilities:
-Must be able to pass a drug test
-We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a desire to learn.
-must have good problem solving skills
-Previous restoration experience and/or certification is an asset but not essential - we are willing to provide training
-Must be capable of lifting heavy items, and do physically demanding work.
- Must be able to work alone, as well as with a team.
-Valid drivers license is required
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule,
Please email your resume too email@example.com or bring it down to our office at 2050 Walker St.
Job type: Hourly