Coteau Range Manor is a 30 bed Care Home and is looking for an operating manager under the direction of the Coteau Range Manor Board situated in the beautiful community of Avonlea, located at the base of the Blue Hills, 80 km south from Regina and Moose Jaw. Avonlea has over 25 businesses right in town, everything from retail to processing, a K-12 school, Restaurants, Hotel, Fitness Gym, and plenty of recreational and cultural attractions with lots of summer and winter events. Avonlea is surrounded not only by its Blue Hills but the Badlands, Golf Course, and the Dunnet Regional Park as well. Once you are a part of the Manor you become part of Avonlea’s family.
1. Valid Certificate: -Personal Care Home Orientation Work shop - Food Sanitation Course - Standard 1st Aid Course - Personal Care Workers Course (provided by Ministry of Health and required within 3 months or employment)
2. On-line Medication Assistance Module (ministry of Health)
3. Preference may be given to applicants with training in a Health Care field. This may include but not limited to Registered Nurse, Registered Psychiatric Nurse, License Practical Nurse or Continuing care Assistant.
4. Criminal Record check within past 6 months
5. Superior Communication Skills
6. Managerial training an asset.
Supervision of Staff
Communicate with Board
Job type: Full-time